Personal data protection policy
BIC, Business Intelligence Center, Slamnikarska 3, 1230 Domžale, SI. An authorized person regarding the protection of personal data is available at firstname.lastname@example.org. As a recipient or. the user allows the controller to collect, process, and store the transmitted personal data in accordance with the applicable legislation on personal data protection.
Categories of personal data
Acquired data kept by the personal data controller:
- E-mail address;
- name and surname and title or gender due to the need for personalized e-mailing;
- company name;
- physical address;
- which messages the user opened and which links he clicked in the messages;
- which pages he visited on the portal;
- past inquiries, purchases, invoices, support requests;
- User IP addresses and cookie IDs.
Purposes of personal data processing
The controller will use the data obtained from users for the following purposes:
- statistical and market analyzes; tracking clicks and opening of e-mails and clicks on the website for segmentation and customization of e-mail content;
- informing and sending e-news, articles, event notifications by e-mail;
When emails are sent, the administrator records the opening of received messages from individuals and clicks on links in received messages. It also records views and promotions on the operator’s website. For better and more focused communication and customization of messages or communications automatically processes, analyzes, profiles, and evaluates the recorded data, and measures the interest of users.
We store the individual’s personal data indefinitely or until the revocation of consent to the storage and processing of individual data. After the revocation of the individual’s consent, his personal data is immediately and effectively deleted.
Should the purposes described above, for which we store and process personal data, cease to exist in our company, the databases whose purpose has ceased will be deleted efficiently and permanently immediately.
Protection of personal data
The controller will protect the obtained data in accordance with the applicable legislation on personal data protection and in accordance with its internal acts adopted on the basis of law. It will provide adequate organizational and technical protection. Under no circumstances will the controller pass on or disclose the obtained data to third parties. The controller implements appropriate technical and organizational measures for the protection of personal data.
In accordance with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the controller must, at the consumer’s request:
- Confirm whether or not data relating to him or her are being processed and allow him or her to inspect personal data relating to him or her.
- Provide a printout of personal data relating to him.
- Give him the opportunity to correct or supplement his personal data.
- Give the possibility of partial or complete deletion of personal data.
- Give the possibility to transfer personal data to another provider of related services.
- Give the possibility of partial or complete withdrawal of consent for the processing of personal data.
The controller will take into account your wish to revoke and consistently arrange the revocation of consent for the processing of personal data within 15 days at the latest.
Any individual may, in the event that he/she considers that his / her rights to the protection of his / her personal data have been violated in any way, file a complaint with the supervisory body (Information Commissioner in the Republic of Slovenia) at any time.
Each consumer has the option to simply unsubscribe from receiving e-mails with one click at the foot of the received e-mail, or to send an e-mail by unsubscribing to email@example.com or by replying to a specific e-mail received.
Contractual processors and storage area
The controller also forwards the collected personal data to its contractual processors, who may process the data only within the framework of the controller’s instructions and authorizations and who are obliged by a written contract concluded with the controller to ensure an appropriate level of personal data protection. The provider keeps personal data files in the EU and does not export them to third countries.
As a user of the website www.edutrain.me, you agree that cookies are downloaded to your computer to ensure the operation of all functions of the website, web analytics, and advanced advertising. The following cookies are loaded:
- Google Analytics cookies for analytical purposes;
- Facebook cookies for remarketing and advertising;
- Google cookies for remarketing and advertising;
- Cookies marketing automation tools to monitor user activities on the website.
Cookies allow certain content or functions of the application to be customized for a specific visitor, according to his choices or preferences or according to the characteristics of his terminal equipment. Cookies for analytical purposes enable continuous improvement of the website.
Instructions for editing cookies in individual browsers
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
All content published on www.edutrain.me is the property of the institute. They may not be copied, reproduced, or distributed in any other way without permission. BIC is not responsible for any problems with the operation of the website. BIC reserves the right to make any errors and changes to the content published on www.edutrain.me.